Website TOEI Co.,Ltd. Toei Tokyo Movie Studios
• Build and maintain relationships with internal clients (VFX Supervisors, Head of Department etc.)
• Work with a mix of local and remote team members to ensure realistic planning, scheduling, and regular deliveries of the results to internal clients.
• Design, architect and shape implementation of Realtime front-end systems, critical back-end systems, and third-party integration efforts. • Design, develop and deliver tools for artists across various disciplines and DCC softwares.
• Create methods for integrating Unreal with internal pipeline. • Guide and/or mentor more junior members of the team.
• Contribute to coordination, tracking, and communication of progress, issues and forecasts within the team.
• Contribute documentation and demonstration internally to the team and to internal clients
Skills and Experience • A solid understanding of Unreal Editor, Unreal Engine, Blueprints and C++ APIs • Degree in a STEM field, or Technical Animation, or demonstrable equivalent knowledge
• Strong proficiency and dexterity developing in C++ and Python
• Comfortable working and developing in both Linux and Windows environment
• Expert level user and development experience on a mainstream Game Engine (Unreal, Unity, etc.)
• Familiar with at least one major DCC API (Maya, Houdini etc.)
• Familiar with structured development practices (Version Control, issue management, progress tracking)
• Intimate understanding and vision around one or more of Asset Management Systems, Production Management System, USD, and willing to catch up to the rest
• Strong communication skills towards both a technical/developer audience and non-developer competent users
• Understanding and appreciation for UX, and the ability to demonstrate and iterate ideas through prototypes that might include a GUI
• Keen and able to work in a production centric, responsive, and fast paced environment
• Comfortable with git and experience with an asset friendly source and version control system, Perforce preferred.
• Understanding of where USD fits into asset pipelines, knowledge of the platform or willingness quickly learn it on the job if you have no demonstrable experience.
How to Apply
Please email the documents to be submitted in (a), (b) and (c) to the address below.
We will inform you of the outcome of the resume submission process regardless of the result.
Please enter the phone number and email address that we can contact.
(B) Work history
(C) Demo reel or code samples (if applicable)
* Work hours are super flex.
* More international work environment and work hours unlike the usual productions in Japan.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com