WHAT TO DO:
– create AAA projects on the Unreal platform;
– develop and improve existing game projects;
– integrate services, frameworks, advertising networks, etc.;
– implement game features and gameplay mechanics.
– good knowledge of the architecture of the Unreal Engine, basic classes and concepts, practical experience with the engine;
– Good knowledge of network architecture (multiplayer, replication);
– Good knowledge of C++, Blueprints;
– Good knowledge of OOP principles (SOLID, patterns);
– Ability to write technical documentation;
– Ability to write stable working code;
– Knowledge of English at least Intermediate level.
IT WILL BE A PLUS:
– Released game projects on Unreal Engine;
– Experience in developing on other game engines;
– Experience in developing client-server applications;
– Python development experience;
– Experience in development using the Qt framework.
– Passion for work and the desire to develop, willingness to study independently and adopt the experience of colleagues;
– Openness, honesty, goodwill, willingness to cooperate, proactive attitude to work;
– Be ready for mentoring.
WHY WORK WITH US?
– Become a part of a highly skilled, passionate, and friendly team that loves what they do;
– Create innovative and unique games for the global market, and work with well-known existing IPs, worlds and stories;
– Ability to work full time remotely or in a comfortable office if located in Chelyabinsk. We offer relocation assistance as well if desired;
– Opportunities for advancement – we’ll work with you to help achieve your desired career trajectory;
– Assistance with computer equipment or other necessary hardware;
To apply for this job please visit icvr.io.