Website TOEI Co.,Ltd. Toei Tokyo Movie Studios
• Conduct research on diffusion models/ stable diffusion.
• Assist the researchers to develop advanced algorithms on AI-driven data generation.
• Implement/compare/analyze SOTA methods for diffusion-based image generation.
• Use your knowledge and skills to develop innovative predictive models and simulation tools.
• Reporting to the Head of Virtual Production and VFX Supervisors about experiments and analyzed results.
• Fine-tuning and training SD models.
• Customising the model if needed.
• Deploying models to production.
• Document the research outputs and support productization.
Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in mathematics, physics, statistics, computer science, or a related field.
• Over 2 years of experience in machine learning engineer roles.
• Profound knowledge in Python/C++ and broad experience with ML frameworks, such as Pytorch, Keras or Tensorflow.
• Familiar with the basic knowledge of deep learning, such as CNN, Vision Transformer, as well as vision-based tasks such as semantic segmentation, image classification, object detection, image retrieval, semantic image synthesis, VAE/GANs.
• Experience with Generative Models for Computer Vision, preferably Diffusion Models/ Stable Diffusion.
• Knowledge of the latest advances such as ControlNet, Swin Transformer, HRNet, Segformer, etc.
• With good communication skills, proactive and eager to take on new challenges and learn new things
• Being a team player and having good interpersonal skills. • Experience with photoreal imagery, NeRF, Neural Rendering, and Image upscaling a plus.
How to Apply
Please email the documents to be submitted in (a), (b) to the address below.
We will inform you of the outcome of the resume submission process regardless of the result.
Please enter the phone number and email address that we can contact.
(B) Work history
* Work hours are super flex.
* More international work environment and work hours unlike the usual productions in Japan.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org