Tipping Point Media and Entertainment has an opening for an experienced Unreal Engine 3D Animator skilled in utilization of Motion Capture data (Xsens/MVN and Facial Capture) in UE’s Sequencer with Metahumans. We are looking for a rare talent with a background in 3D for film, television, training and/or games production to join us in creating inspired content for a unique military training project. This is a contractor position with potential for full-time employment.
Ideal Candidate will possess:
5+ years of UE cinematic production experience with an emphasis on animation and shot execution
- Experience with Blueprints
- Experience with Performance Capture
- Experience with Sequencer, animation, and cameras in UE
- Experience with Virtual Production and VR
- Experience with shot planning, camera, layout, and VFX
The following experience is a strong plus:
- Experience with photoreal modeling, materials, and lighting in UE
- Experience with Maya (or other 3D application) to Unreal Engine workflow
- Experience with light baking, optimization and rendering
- Experience working in Perforce
- A background in real time for Virtual Production/Games/VFX/Interactive/VR development
- A definitive technical vision based on industry experience
- A demonstrable track-record as an Unreal Engine Animator
- Understanding of the entire 3D rendering pipeline
- Able to think creatively and resolve technical challenges and limitations.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, both on a technical and creative basis.
- Artistically as well as technically inclined.
- Strong time management & organization skills.
- Strong teamwork ethic
Maya, Blender, Zbrush, Substance Painter, Marvelous Designer
To apply for this job please visit tpsolutions.bamboohr.com.