Final PIxel Academy
Final Pixel is a global creative studio, specialising in Virtual Production with LED walls and game engine technology. The Final Pixel Academy is the training authority on using Virtual Production. We are training and upskilling the next generation of virtual production artists, technicians, producers, and directors in the latest technology that is constantly evolving and rapidly changing. At Final Pixel Academy you will learn the latest virtual production techniques and skills from industry experts working on virtual production projects for major broadcasters and international brands. Courses are provided online and in-person across the UK and US.
The Final Pixel Academy Project Manager is a mainly remote working role, however, proximity to the southeast of England would be beneficial as many of our projects are in this area. You will be required to be on-set / location for in-person training from time to time and for some client meetings. This is a new role within a new initiative, in an emerging and rapidly developing industry. It would ideally suit someone with an entrepreneurial spirit and drive to work in a changing environment.
We are seeking a highly organised and motivated person. The ideal candidate will play a key role in maintaining a productive, collaborative, and pleasant workspace for our employees. You will be responsible for FPA project management and a range of administrative tasks and office operations across Final Pixel, ensuring that everything runs smoothly and efficiently.
Working closely with the Head of Final Pixel Academy, you will be responsible for;
• Ensuring the smooth delivery of our courses for clients and partners
• Point of contact for our clients and a trusted partner for world-class virtual production training
• Provide administrative support to the Academy team to ensure efficient coordination of training and events.
• Programme co-ordination, liaising with colleagues leading delivery
• Providing customer services and support to trainees and partners
• Implementing administrative systems for all the courses and work of the academy
• Ensure smooth running of training services by developing close working relationships with the delivery team, associates, partners, and clients.
• Provide an efficient start-to-end process in setting up, and coordinating the marketing and delivery of the programmes.
• Project managing and tracking project progress against timelines and deliverables
• Tracking the financial progress of projects and working closely with Accounts
• Ensuring training workflows and practices are optimised.
• Administrating the learning management system (LMS) for online training.
• Gather and collate client feedback, supporting evaluation processes and maintaining key performance data.
• Track and manage project and office expenses and budgets.
• Process invoices and purchase orders.
• Collaborate with the finance team to ensure accurate financial reporting.
• In charge of all corporate accounts – eg taxis/hotels
Communication and Coordination:
• Serve as a liaison between employees, departments, and senior management.
• Foster a positive and inclusive team culture.
• Disseminate important information and announcements to the team.
• Co-ordinating inquiries to office / Money Penny
• Coordinate and schedule meetings, conferences, and appointments for executives and staff.
• Assist with travel arrangements and expense reports.
• Manage relationships with vendors and service providers.
Other general support:
• Assist with onboarding and offboarding processes for employees.
• Maintain and update employee records, including attendance and leave management.
• Help plan and organise company events and team-building activities.
Security and Safety:
• Implement and enforce office security protocols.
• Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
• Develop and maintain emergency response plans.
Qualifications and attributes
• Excellent Project management experience, including scheduling and budgeting.
• Able to perform well under pressure with a problem-solving attitude.
• Capable of building effective working relationships and effective communication with internal and external stakeholders.
• Detail-oriented and proactive.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Strong leadership and decision-making skills.
• Adaptability and a willingness to learn.
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
• Proven ability to manage relationships with training partners and trainers.
• Understanding and commitment to sustainability, social value and inclusion.
• Experience and understanding of Film and TV production would be beneficial.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.