Website BIGTOOTH STUDIOS
Bigtooth Studios is looking for an experienced Senior Unreal Artist to join our team on a short term basis. This role will initially last for 2 weeks with a chance to extend. Dates expected to fall around mid / late May – mid / late June 2023.
In this role, you will work remotely and lead a small team of 1-2 artists to create visually stunning content for use in film trailers. As a Senior Unreal Artist, you will lead the team & develop action shots (meta humans not required). You may also be required to provide remote on-set virtual production support for 2-4 days.
We are looking for someone who is technically proficient, a great communicator, and a strong team manager.
– Expert knowledge of Unreal Engine
– Relevant experience in a Senior or Lead Artist role
– Have the ability to manage artists
– Deliver the highest quality content
– Be a great team player
– Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Experience in Layout, Lighting, Sequencer Animation and Rendering inside Unreal Engine
If you are interested, please email your reel to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com